You Can Trust Us to Deliver the Highest Quality Home Care
Choosing a home health provider can be a difficult decision for most families, so our goal is to make the decision process as simple as possible. With more than two decades of experience, Premier takes a comprehensive approach to caring for your loved one. We specialize in tailoring a custom plan of care to meet each client’s exact needs in order to optimize their ability to remain safe and independent. Through Premier’s Comprehensive Care Management service, our staff can coordinate all aspects of daily living on behalf of your loved one, ranging from coordinating household repairs, organizing finances and scheduling medical appointments. Premier staff is extensively screened. Our screening includes: validating training and education, verifying references and I-9 status, and conducting drug and criminal background checks. You can have peace of mind knowing your family is in good hands when you can’t be there yourself. What sets us apart from other home care agencies? Our skilled staff, 24/7 accessibility and a wide range of services.
- Large staff network of over 14,000 – With such an expansive network, you can feel confident that we have you covered and the right match for your loved one.
- Compassionate, trained caregivers – All personnel receive annual continuing education training for disease-specific care.
- Registered Nurse supervision – All staff are fully briefed on each person’s care plan, tested on their specific medical equipment, and supervised by our Registered Nurse, right in your home. The RN will communicate care planning and recommendations to your loved one’s Primary Care Physician or treating MD.
- Client Well Being Checks/Visits – We conduct random checks to confirm the quality, consistency and timeliness of care that your loved one is receiving.
- 24/7 accessibility to staff – We are there, whenever and wherever you need us.
- Senior leadership with strong industry background.
- Multilingual staff – Premier staff speaks a variety of different languages and is trained on various customs and cultures.
Depth of Service:
- Customized care planning and management – The designed plan addresses all of your loved one’s specific needs, and can be modified as conditions change. Our staff will manage and coordinate every aspect of care.
- Rapid response to service requests – In many cases, requests can receive same day accommodation.
- Wide array of service options – Premier services range from your loved one having a daily companion to 24-hour live-in care.
- All-inclusive private pay services – Services include nurse consultation and ongoing clinical supervision.
- Automated attendance program – This program helps in the real-time verification of staff arrival.
- Automation of clinical processes – This service allows nurses to review, revise and relay vital data from the field.
- Competitive pricing
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Accredited and licensed – Premier is accredited by the following agencies – Department of Health (DoH), Commission on Accreditation for Home Care (CAHC) and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- Insured – Premier covers all payroll taxes, social security contributions, workers compensation, disability and liability insurance. Premier is also responsible for emergency preparedness.
Call us today at 914-595-5993 to learn more about Premier Home Health Care. Our care management specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to answer your questions.