Living Healthy at Home
When you find yourself unable to provide the level of care that your loved one requires, you can count on a Premier Home Health Aide or Registered Nurse to be there. Whether your family member has just been diagnosed with an illness, is coming home from the hospital, or is in need of chronic care, our staff is equipped to handle any level of care.
As part of our suite of Comprehensive Care Management services, our home health aides (HHAs) are specially certified and trained to provide companionship and assistance with activities of daily life (ADLs) such as dressing and bathing, as well as performing other support services that are essential to your loved one’s comfort and well-being. In some cases, HHAs can be qualified under registered nurse (RN) supervision to offer more complex services that may be covered by Medicare, Hospice or Managed Care.
Home Health Aide Services Include:
- Bathing, grooming and dressing
- Meal preparation and nutrition guidance
- Medication reminders
- Taking and recording temperature and respirations
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Special circumstance tasks under the supervision of an RN (where applicable)
- Shopping, errands, laundry and housekeeping
- Escort to medical or social appointments (based on availability)
- Both hourly and 24-hour live-in aide services are available to accommodate any care need
Our in-home nursing care is provided by RNs and licensed practical nurses (LPNs). They are experienced in helping adults with ongoing care that may be needed as a result of chronic disease, injury or disability.
In-Home Nursing Services Include:
- Monitoring blood pressure, vital signs, glucose, and post-operation monitoring
- First Aid and wound care
- IV management
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, diabetes, cancer, cardiac and respiratory care
- Medication reconciliation and reporting
- Daily wound care
- Medication administration
- Both hourly and 24-hour live-in nursing services are available
Call us today at 914-595-5993 to learn more about how our Home Health Aides and Registered Nurses can help you. Our care management specialists are available (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to answer your questions. Peace of mind could be a phone call away.
Home Health Care Starter Guide
Call Us Today! 914-595-5993