Comprehensive, Coordinated, Compassionate Elder Care
It is likely there will come a time when we are faced with the realization that our parents or some members of our family are no longer capable of managing their day-to-day lives. They may be faced with ailing health issues, a chronic disease or even a sudden on-set which has left them unable to adequately manage their daily activities. When that day comes, you can turn to Premier Home Health Care for support, clarity and guidance through the process of navigating the world of elder care.
If you are just starting the process, you are probably feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to turn for help. You’re not alone. What sets Premier apart from other home health care agencies is our Comprehensive Care Program, which is designed to manage every aspect of your health care needs at every stage of care – from assessment, care planning, and ongoing care management. Whether your loved one might need assistance with personal care after a recent hospital stay, someone to care for them on a long-term/live-in basis, or a combination that falls somewhere in between, you can trust that they are in good hands with us.
Here are some of the benefits of our Comprehensive Care Management Program:
- Clinical Evaluation and Care Plan Development – A professional healthcare professional will evaluate your loved one’s condition (including their limitations and abilities) to determine the best plan of care that would be suited for their unique needs and situation.
- Medication Management – Our RNs, LPNs and HHAs will assist in ensuring that your loved one takes their medication in prescribed doses at the correct times.
- Patient Advocate, Guide and Navigator – We will assist in locating local activities and events that are geared toward seniors to keep your loved one involved and active.
- Clinical Supervision – Our trained healthcare professionals (LPNs, RNs and HHAs) will supervise your loved one to ensure they are carrying out their doctor’s prescribed plan for care.
- Observation and Reporting – Our healthcare professionals are trained to monitor your loved one’s daily activities, vitals and doctor visits, to note any changes or concerns and then report them, every day. Reports are made available to the family the next business day, so all parties can stay connected and informed to the patient’s current condition.
- Financial Management – Managing finances can be an overwhelming task for seniors. Upon the family’s request, our healthcare professional will assist in helping your loved one pay and manage their bills.
- Coordination of Ancillary Services – These include organizing lab tests, physical and occupational therapy and long-term care.
- Assistance with selecting an assisted living facility.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) – These include helping your loved one bathe, dress and eat.
- Companionship and socialization.
- Cooking, shopping and housekeeping.
- Escort services and errands.
Call us today at 914-595-5993 to learn more about our Comprehensive Care Program. Our care management specialists are available (24 hours a day, seven days a week) to answer your questions. Peace of mind could be a phone call away.